- [n] an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
- [n] a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- [n] a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
- [n] a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- [adj] purchased; not homemade; "my boughten clothes"; "store teeth"; "store bread"; "a store-bought dress"
- [v] keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- [v] find a place for and put away for storage; "where should we stow the vegetables?"; "I couldn't store all the books in the attic so I sold some"